We welcome all writers be they amateur, professional, published, not yet published or never expecting to be published. Our primary purpose is simple: help each other become better writers.
To achieve this purpose, we employ several methods.
- Time during each meeting is set aside for writers to present excerpts from their works for critique.
- Writing contests are run several times annually to challenge writers from various genres to put forward their best works.
- Published writers share their experience with the process of getting published, what to do and how whether the desire is to be indie-published or through a traditional publisher.
- The community approach allows writers to connect with other writers for individual critiquing and more in-depth advice.
- Seminars drill down specific points to aid in a writers understanding of the process.
Writers of all genres are welcome. We currently have representatives from Biography, Young Adult, Humor, Screen Plays, Mystery, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Poetry and others.
Welcome to WWG-Online. You will find in these pages resources to help you get started in the literary world.